Thursday, June 19, 2008

What do you get with our consulting fee?


The question is why do we charge one? One is we need to make a living, but is it worth it? I think it is, the reason I say that you get more than what I get out of it. Our company gives you mortgage companies, Realtors already screened and understands the business, Contractors that not only do the work but at a reasonable cost. Property management is probably the most important of all investors need low vacancies and you need your place to cash flow and less headaches. On top of all that I personally go look at the areas and monitor them. I’ve been known to replace some people when needed.
I see a lot of people tell you that you should not to pay a finders fee. I question those people because they’re selling a program that leads into more expensive programs. They call it a filter and it lead’s you in to more programs so you can be an expert! The more expert you get the more money you spend! I would check there resume and see what there portfolio is and how’s it doing. Have they done 300+ properties, have they dealt with investor’s properties? Have they been doing this in up and down markets? How long have they been doing it? Do they have the actual properties you can buy? Do they coach you thru the whole process? I think not( unless you hire them for a FEE hmm)…. I have done all that and know the mistakes investor’s make and help you not to do that.
My soul mission is to make you and me money. I also invest in the exact same areas and use the same people you do. I personally do not a penny off these companies I do expect a starbuck card every now and again. Let's just say this again I want you to make money so you’ll buy from me again and again and again. That’s why I charge a consulting fee.


--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
http://www.wealthbuildingequity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment