Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Rooftop Reason


When I created a company like rooftop my only mission was to make investors money. I live in Phoenix Az and 3 years ago I could not recommend that you buy in the Phoenix Area. So I started looking in other areas to buy real estate at really reasonable prices. I have always believed that if you always have the investor in mind and get them a quality product then everyone will always make money. As a realtor and investor that was my only goal.

I started traveling the country looking for the best areas and deals. Not only did I look at the real estate, but other key components had to be in place. For example you need construction, Property Management, and knowledgeable Realtors.

Setting all these programs up took considerable time and effort. As an investor I always bought in the area first to make sure it worked. That's right I put my money into each city I've recommended. A lot of so called investment clubs have people running the program that have never or are not currently buying investment property.

That is the total difference with Rooftop.....We get you the investment properties that make you money. We buy directly from the bank at no mark up to you. That means if we get the home for $15,000 that's what you get it for. We've bought over 300 units and understand the market very well. We currently are buying in the Midwest and Phoenix Area.

If your wanting to get going in the investment world and been to all the other so called gurus. Check out the Rooftop Profit Max difference! http://www.rooftopprofitmax.com/
Brett Young Valley Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment