Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life is to short for failure



I was talking to a investor that I met over the Internet. He had a few issues with construction and property management. He said that both were hard to deal with if you didn't do real estate investing full time.

The investor also informed that their are a lot of people that invest in real estate that have the same problems. I can emphasize with his problems. When I set my company up I addresses those type of problems and had them myself.

I had contractors that took to long and sometimes went over budget (never effected my clients price on each job). I got sick of the sleepless nights and moved to Ohio to take up the mantle and make sure this didn't happen to me anymore. Sure I was getting homes done on time and in budget, but still I needed to be their and make sure my clients standards were met. I now have a great construction company that know what me and my clients expect and demand on rehabs. Quality work done on budget and on time.

My property management was running very good, but still as always it can get better. Me and my property manager put our heads together and came up with better ways to do the property management. Thus making more money for our clients and growing our company to allow more services. We have a property management company you can get a hold and takes care of all your properties needs. We now have maintenance plans that keep your rental properties worry free WWW.rooftoprentals.info

All that happens because of great planning and marketing. Rooftopproftmax is a team effort and I have some of the best people in the industry around me. Having all these systems in place for our clients allows them to focus on buying more real estate investments.

By the way my investor friend teamed up with me and gave me 3 great projects to help him with. He understands that you can't do real estate investing by yourself, you need a seasoned team around you to make sure things are done on budget and on time.
Brett A young
Real Estate Investment Properties
Valley Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment