Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Thought this year


A Christmas thought this year.........

I really thought about not writing anything for Christmas but I'm flying high in an airplane and got enthused. This is not a anything about Real Estate it's just a story for Chrismas.

There are families together today and enjoying egg nog and opening gifts not thinking of anything bad. Wow don't you wish everyone was like that every day of the year? Why is that not the case?

Maybe after Christmas people should make a New Years resolution to get happier in 2012. Learning to be happier with where you are today effects your future plans and ambishions. Being in business, I understand that there are highs and lows in life, but if you really look at things you're probably doing ok.

I know I need to work on being happier, and I'm sure most everyone else does too. Make a decision or New Years resolution that you will do what you need to do to move forward with your dreams, but be happy and enjoy the moments while your getting your dreams fulfilled. Doing that will heighten your dreams and your plans will be more successful. It sure worked for me.

Challenges with your dreams is a time to learn, and to move forward. Christmas teaches us to be kind to other people, which is really a great thing to do all year long.

I am inspired by my brother. He was hit by a drunk driver in 2005 and is now confined to a wheelchair. I'm amazed how he still enjoys his life ,even with all that he has to endure; many trips to the doctor and hospital. He still trys to keep everything in prospective, and enjoy's everyday he has with his family.

The lady that hit him obviously was not a happy person. Her dreams are over and really so are my brothers'. Her unhappiness effected not only her, but my whole family, especially my brother's wife, son and daughter. My brother was a cop. his dream job. The woman who changed my brother's dreams forever is spending 15 years behind bars, all because she didn't have dreams and enjoy her journey through life. Her unhappiness didn't just effect her, it effected others.

So after Christmas make a New Years Resolution to go after your dreams and ambitions, but make sure you enjoy every minute of the journey. Make everyday Friday! Life is Short as Caribou Coffee says. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'll get back to Real Estate next week.

Brett Young - Rooftopinvestment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment