Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is every Client a good client?


I had a meeting with a potential investor. They told me that they had limited money far to short to invest. I did not take that client because of there limited finances.

I saw the future with that client. They had the heart but did not have the finances. If a deal went longer than expected that client would really be in a financial pinch. That would create a lot of stress for them and for my company.

When you are looking at a potential client make sure they fit your type of investment. I also want to make sure they understand the time lines. You should let them know how long the project will take and make sure that they agree with it.

Giving your client a full disclosure of the events that will be happening with there property also helps you in the long run. This way of doing business lets you know what will be expected of you and your system.

As my company grows I am consistently changing the type of clients I prefer. The old saying customers are always right my be true, but having the right clients for your system will help you be right also.

Having clients that fit your system will make you a ton of money. If problems do arise and they will, having the right type of clients is very important to your company.

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment

No comments:

Post a Comment