Sunday, April 18, 2010

You really need to learn the internet for real estate


I talked to 4 Realtors this week, who are struggling in this economy. The only thing each one has in common is that they do not have a strong business. Most just wait for the phone to ring. So, as a result, they have no money coming in Thur commissions.

I quickly learned 4 years ago, as my business was starting to struggle, I needed to change my way of thinking. I enrolled in a program that taught me how to market. I easily learned not only how important the Internet is for my business, but also learned how to use it. The tools are limitless and most are free.

Here is the one I found most helpful: It took me a about 6 months to launch my own website. I now get 500-1500 hits a week and paid close to nothing for it.

I tried the so called web experts, but quickly found out that they really don't know much about business, particularly, my business. AND they charge a fortune.

Podcasts are another great way to learn about Internet marketing. I listen to "Hubspot" and "Help My Business Sucks". There are, of course, many more available, and most are free. Pick up a Ipod, set up an account, (totally free) and start learning. I play mine in the car and while I'm in the shower. I get a ton of ideas to promote my business this way.

In case your wondering, I have sold 30+ properties so far this year. Yea, it works!

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
www.rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment