Sunday, May 16, 2010

Details help you keep clients


When your dealing with clients that are buying investment property or have bought real estate from you, they can always generate more income for you.

I was talking to a prospective client this week who had bought a few investment homes and was not treated well. The previous realtor had not kept that client because of his lack for details. The prospective client was having trouble collecting rent and had called the realtor for some help.

The realtor not only didn't help him but didn't bother to call him back. This client was not a huge client but one who bought from time to time.

I have a client that has purchased and sold 5 homes with me over the last 10 years. I have made $35,000+ dollars from this client because I did the details. I always called him back and dealt with all the problems after the sales. He currently has another home in escrow with me.

Clients like followup and taking care of a few problems. You may not make giant money on there first deal, but it will create more deals for you in the future.

My company did 14 homes in April and are on track to do that this month. I get those deals because I take care of problems. I have two other clients I'm taking care of a few things for free. They have not bought a home from me in almost three years but I know they will again when they are ready.

Deal with details after the deals are done and receive big rewards later through more business and referrals. Laying down a good foundation may cost you some time but will pay big dollars later. Brett Young Valley Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment