Sunday, May 23, 2010

Taking time in investing


I talk to a lot of investors weekly, they want massive profits quickly. So they get in a hurry to make profit in real estate. Surprise! almost all the time the ending is not good.

When you have someone wanting to make money in real estate it does take some time to find the right properties. I remember in 2004-2005 I wrote up to 100 contracts to get a property. My clients always made money that way. My principles have never wavered just because I wasn't making any sells. Great investment Real Estate is not easy to get.

Having the right neighborhoods and selling points is a most to sell or rent a home. You'll need a team that understands the whole process that goes with investing. This helps you odds increase massively!

Having completed over 500 homes I understand that their are different ways to buy real estate. One thing that rings true on every real estate investment deal is the details.

1. What do other properties in that neighborhood sell or rent for? 2. Are the properties that your looking at the same as yours? For example are they remodeled, fixer upper, Square footage and many other factors a untrained eye might not see.

So be patient and check out your possible investment with a pro. Sure it may cost a little more but the savings will be giant, and the most important thing is your pocketbook grows!

When someone is looking for properties for you and it's taking more time then you want don't rush them. I know in my instant's, I want you to buy an investment property. I don't make anything until you do. I want my clients to make top dollar and I go the extra mile to do so.

My resume doesn't impress anyone with the amount of properties that I've sold, it's the money I've made them. Brett Young

No comments:

Post a Comment