Sunday, October 3, 2010

Creating a niche business can make you money


This economy is definitely a struggle for our country, but you can still make a lot of money with a niche business.

I personally set up two successful niche businesses. The first was a pet food company with a twist. I delivered dog food to the door of people. I also carried brands that the big chains didn't carry. That tied a brand to me and usually it was cheaper than comparable brands.

That business is still open today www.gooberpetdirect.com. Goober was my dog and who couldn't remember that name. I grew is to 6000 clients and 1 million a year in sales, it was in Petsmart's back yard.

The second one is my current one. I set up an investment program with a twist. You can buy out of state properties for very low prices. We also have the construction team and property management team to ensure our clients success on each property.

That business currently does $60,000 a month in rent and almost 1 million in fees. I have around 30 clients in that business.

Niche business's are harder to set up, but that is why they are successful. You have to run every detail of the business at first. As you grow you will make enough money to start hiring good people to help you with your growing business.

The mistakes I see people doing out there is trying to do everything themselves and not exercising their minds to learning new ways to make money. The only way to do that is get some good people around you to help you grow.

Some business owners get a little to detailed in the business (and that's OK) just make sure your paychecks reflect your work. In a niche business you can usually create a great income. So remember anything you do in life is hard work, so make sure it's worth it.

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
WWW.Rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment