Sunday, December 12, 2010

Are we really going for broke?



I look back at some bad times in America like the depression. Even though I was not even thought about yet, I still watch the films and see how bad it was then.

We can go back to the early a the 70's and early 80's and see some times were inflation was rapid. That is when I got in the game. I decided to see if history did indeed repeat itself. Looking and finding good deals was not a problem. I was getting 2-3 bedroom condos for $15,000-$35,000. They rented out for $600-$700 a month. My company made a handsome profit during those times.

Putting a property up for rent was easy and fast. We had lines at the doors sometimes because people had to get a place. This allowed us to make great money during that time.

Today is very similar to those days except for the inflation. We are buying properties for the same prices $15k-35K and renting them for $700-$1100 per month. We make a great cash flow and have some great properties in very quality neighborhoods.

I eventually sold those condos i bought in the 70's and 80's for a very handsome profit. I not only made a great cash flow but ended up with a great profit selling the property. That all happened in a 6-8 year period. I was glad that history repeated itself.

This market is going on it's 5th year and I see some great changes coming down the pike. Me and my clients have positioned ourselves to make a great profit in cash flow now and a huge profit if and when we sell the properties. Some clients may like the cash flow so much they will just keep that rolling in.

I always like to sell and pocket the profit when the market turns. Good market make excellent flip markets, that is what I will be doing.

So if your wondering about the future look back and you'll get your answers. Sure there are different things happening know but a lot of it is the same. So quit your crying about the economy and get involved in the opportunities that can make great cash flow now and massive profit in the future! Brett A Young Valley Realty www.Rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment