Thursday, December 23, 2010

Your new years resolution solution



Christmas is over and the new year approaches us. What will be your new years resolutions? I always write mine down look at it everyday to remind myself what I want to get accomplished.

Resolutions can just be dreams or realty. It's all up to you. You run your own mind most of the time and you make your most important decisions. I believe that your decisions are based on people you surround yourself with.

Example I know a lot of people who make their own decisions make sure their friends and relatives are OK with that decision. I always want to make sure that the people who I like to help me make decisions pass a few test.
  1. They must be a professional in the area I need consulting on. Example You wouldn't go to a doctor to get an opinion on how to predict the weather.
  2. I always like to make sure that their intentions are good. Example they may make someone look bad in order to get the job themselves.
  3. Always want them to be doing better than me financially. Why would I listen to someone that is not doing good as me?
  4. Lastly they must be trust worthy period!
People can sway you in a total different direction and sometimes that's OK. Just make sure all that all the are passed. These decisions can make or break your financial success. Everyone can tell you how not to do things. I always kick them out right away.

The professionals I listen to always have a way to get things done. They always know how to do things and are eager to share their ways with you. They are interested in being as well off as they are!

This year make your resolutions but be careful who you listen too.
Brett Young Valley Realty WWW.Rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment