Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Brett Property Story

I had an investor call to see if I could list 4 of his homes to sell. After all I am a realtor.
I listed the first 3 homes, but the 4th home interested me. That home was 5420 E Yale St in Phoenix, near 56th St and Thomas. It was a 3 bed 2 bath around 1500 sf. Location was the key here. Homes in this area were evaluating fast and I knew it had a big upside potential.
I paid him his asking price minus my 3% commission.
I did a complete remodel on the home with cherry wood flooring throughout, granite counter tops and many more upgrades. I also tore out my one of the bathrooms and totally re-did the bathroom with a spa tub and wanes coating. The total rehab cost almost $30k. (Remember when flipping, details count).
The finished product was so beautiful, I lived in the home for over 2 years, then decided to sell. My profit was over $95,000.
Real estate is the greatest way to create wealth. I like the control and freedom it gives me.
Good deals are always around the corner if your looking!

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
http://www.rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment