Sunday, March 7, 2010

Having to learn new things in this economy



Understanding the title of this blog for me is easy. The Internet was something I could look up information on. For example Ebay (My Favorite), Craigslist, Newspapers, you get the gist.

What I didn't know was the behind the scenes, the way it all works. Like marketing, Setting up a website, updating a website, and all the things you need to know to draw attention to your service or product.

I did what a lot of people do at first I hired some so called web guros. Spent over $10,000 on websites. I thought the sites would create clients. I did make a record of all the clients I got from the Guros 0.

I quickly decided I needed to learn the Internet so I browsed the Internet and found some very good ways to learn how to produce clients with a web prescience. As I was learning I also got an IPOD. You can get a lot of free information via Pod Casts. I highly recommend that you look into doing that to get started. You can even download pod casts on your own computer. Joining Itunes is free.

I decided Joomla was the easiest and best to get a website up and market it through the search engine. The end result is I get 1000 hits a month and growing. I've also grew my business through the roof. I can tell you from a very armature point of view, having done it myself (I did hire a tutor for the Joomla) I can tell you my pocketbook and business has grown. I also am always looking and listening to new things I can do to grow my business on the Internet with my IPOD.

So when you want to get on the web do it yourself first and learn itself.Their are so many easy ways for you to learn it. This way you can control the content on your site. After all who knows your business better?

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
www.rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment