Sunday, March 21, 2010

To good to be True?


I like to tell my readers about interesting calls I get every week. This week I had a call from a financial consultant.

He informed me that his client was interested in buying investment properties from my system. He immediately informed me that my website www.rooftopprofitmax.com was to gimmicky for him. Set back a bit I answered by saying that website was for information of our company. What else is a website for???? We have free education, videos to download, property information, meeting informastion and much more.

He then vetted my Real Estate License and made sure that I was licensed. Which is totally understandable. When your selling investment real estate people will have questions.

He then informed me that my numbers on our Duplex's were too good. He asked me why I would let a secret out like that? I then informed him I had 28 properties in that area and could only buy so many homes.

We went through the numbers of one property his client was looking at. I also informed him we already had 70 properties there. We also operate a property management company to insure our clients rental rates.

He ran the numbers and showed a 30% percent return on one that properties. He then informed me that was to high of a return to be a safe investment. This is were I part ways with this consultant. I'm all for being conservative but to pass up on high returns and safe investments is nuts! I guess I could find some properties with lower returns but I choose to make massive money for my clients.

My properties are all ran through inspections, escrow and I only use licensed people. The numbers are even already proven through my property management company. We deal with getting the higher profits for our clients daily. We specialize in the areas we are in. If we did't we wouldn't be in business.

In closing I just want to say that looking into investment properties that have a high return may be unbelievable, but in this economy it may be very possible in the right areas. Homes are being sold at extremely low prices and people want to live in these homes . The market is ripe for making a great return on you money. Brett Young www.rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment