Sunday, March 14, 2010

Opening Your Mind to New Investments


I was talking to a realtor this week that told me their business was in the crapper. Like others this realtor had done very well 3-5 years ago. I immediately told the realtor that I had some great homes that would help their portfolio.

They then informed me that the area I recommended was not going to work. They needed to stay in Phoenix. I ask that realtor if they would open their mind to some new ideas. Which they eventually did.

Realtors and investment professionals need to look at the best value for there portfolio and there clients portfolio. I have always looked for the best places to purchase investment real estate.

In 2006 I decided that I could not recommend Phoenix as an investment anymore. I started flying to towns and cities all over the country. There were 6 in all.

I set up shop in Michigan,Indiana and Ohio. I liked those areas because of the cost of the investments and the cash flow they gave me and my clients.

We've now done over 250 homes and created $500,000 a year in rental receipts and $2.2 million in equity. We also have a construction company and a Property Management company. This gives our clients continual support and great returns.

The only reason these numbers are what they are is because I opened my mind to different ways to purchase real estate. The more ways to buy investment properties allows you to make more money and more importantly your client makes more money. Brett Young Valley Realty www.rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment