Saturday, September 13, 2008

Listening to the right people

I talk to a lot of people and notice that some can tell you everything on how not to do things. Like real estate they all you all the ways things can’t be done. They mention all the problems other people they know have had. They kind of go on and on about what they think things are like.
My first question to them is how many real estate deals have they’ve done? I mean would you hire a doctor to help you out in court? Doing this for over 23 years and 400 properties I think my insight is very educated. I’m not saying it’s all candy canes and peppermint rivers, but it’s a great way to get wealthy.
When I do my research I don’t ask just anyone about the area’s I buy in. I ask Licensed Realtor’s, Property Mangers, Finance people, Contractors. I verify what they say buy actual sales in that area. Knowing all the in’s and out’s is very important in making money in this business.
When you search for information on anything make sure you talk to people that know about what your doing. Make sure they’re doing what your asking them about.
Information is very important and you should get it. But it is equally important where you get your information. Anthony Robbins taught me this and it’s been very good for me since I’ve applied it.

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
http://www.rooftopprofitmax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment