Sunday, June 1, 2008

The worried investor


Worried Investor??
Why do people worry about investing?? They don’t have the information they need to make good decisions about buying investment properties and calculating profitability. We take care of all that with our own profitability matrix, verified leases, inspections, handymen, and property management already in place.
Most investors especially the newbie's have a limited amount of money and need an investment vehicle that they can afford. We search out and find the best places and the best buys. We find cities that have great cash flow, and cost a lot less than people expect.
We follow thru the whole process and provide consultation during each phase of purchase.
Lastly, I will never advise something that I have not done personally. I own and rent properties in the same areas I recommend. That being said, I believe in our program!
Brett Young, Valley Realty http://www.rooftopprofitmax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment