Friday, November 21, 2008

Put Real Estate Under Your Tree This Year!


Buying real estate at today’s prices makes buying a lot easier.
I remember just a few years ago home prices seemed over valued. Fast forward a few years and presto you can buy homes for less than used cars!
I just purchased a few homes myself. I picked one up for $7000! Yes, only $7000. With an added $17,000 in fix-up, my $24,000 investment has become a $75K home in my portfolio! Another property was a very nice brick 3 bedroom. I paid $16,000 for it. $10k later it is worth $90,000 dollars!
You might be wondering how I determined these homes current values. These numbers are based on experience, comparable sales and current appraisals.
Some people say this is to good to be true….The perfect storm……. Ok! Ok! I challenge you to check it out. You will find an investors gold mine!
Sticking a few of these awesome buys under your tree will put money in your stockings next year. Owning quality, marketable real estate does not lose! In bad markets it rents, and in good markets it sells! I know because I’ve been doing this for 23 years.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and profitable New Year!

--
Brett young
Valley Realty
Owner/ CEO Roof Top Investment
Real Estate Investment
http://www.rooftopprofitmax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment