Sunday, January 8, 2012

When will Real Estate Skyrocket



In today's market it seems like investor is a bad word in Washington DC. Investors in my mind are the greatest asset that Real estate could have. Investors require no government handouts they risk their own capital.

Being a real estate investor I understand that we take a lot of calculated risk, and rehab a lot of ugly homes. We go into neighborhoods and buy as is homes and bring them up the code for potential sale or rental of the property. To me that's an asset and that's something that should be encouraged not discourage..

Investors also employ a lot of different people, I know my case my company employees around 30 – 50 people all the time. Our investors have created many full-time positions in my company. To me that's a great thing for this economy, and the neighborhoods we service. They in turn make great cash flow and profit on the homes. Just like banks would if they serviced these people.

Real estate prices will skyrocket when people can get better mortgages. The regulations right now have way to many regulations and need some tweaking in order for the average citizen to purchase a home. I'm not saying that everybody can't buy home right now I'm just saying there are a lot of people that want to and can't. So when you see the lending rules start changing thathttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif's when inventory will shrink and prices will go up.

Remember the real estate rule that say's prices will go up as inventory shrinks, and investors help decrease inventory and give people a great place to live. So as an investor stand fast and understand that you are great for this economy and you should be compensated for your risk. Making money in real estate is a great thing and is very available today for investors.

One last thing I've noticed in this market there are a lot of investors that are selling on LAND contracts and lease options. So they are becoming basically banks they give people different types of mortgages. I believe this market will grow for the next two years, and lenders will have to loosen their regulations and be sensible and safe for them and the buyer. So watch for the next few years the lending rules will change and they will effect real estate prices when lenders change in a positive manner. Brett Young Rooftopinvestment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment