Sunday, March 13, 2011

Knowing the details can make you a lot of money


I usually talk about issues related to Real Estate, but today I wanted to talk about some details that I noticed that could cost you a lot of money. The first was a Business man that wanted me to build a website for his product. When we met he gave me his business card. I noticed it was one that you do in the printer. That business card told me(by the looks on his business cards) this guy wasn't too successful . Nice Business cards are $6.00 on the Internet! Who cannot afford that.

Last week I went to a very important meeting and met with a private lender . As we were talking he noticed my watch. Brian commented that he really liked my brand of watch. I've had 3 meetings with him since and we are currently setting up a large private fund for investors. I believe the watch help get me another meeting. He also funded 3 homes for us so far.

A couple of clients came in town last weekend to look at some real estate. We did what any other reasonable Realtor would do we showed them some of our investment homes and some new investment properties they were interested in. On Saturday night Tim got us all tickets to see a headlining comedian that he used to go to school with. Tammy (the headliner) was at the top of her game that night and we laughed are heads off. After the show Tim arranged for her to meet are investors after the show. They loved it and had a blast (we did too). This week we have sold them 5 homes and looking for more.

When your getting ready to do any type of business with someone be careful what you say and what you wear. Take them to some fun places and don't be all business. Remember that old saying first impressions are everything. Make sure your organized and always have great business cards and have the meeting well planned. Be well dressed and never look cheap.

Making money and making sure your client views you in a positive and successful way is key to your success. So go buy some nice clothes , wear nice watch's, get some great business cards, and have a nice website to keep in contact with your clients. Then see what effect it will have on your business. Learning the details can make you a lot of money! What people think about about you can make or break you! Brett Young WWW.Rooftopinvestment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment