Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great time to build a future?


The economy seems to be in a troubled state today. You hear all the bad news daily about unemployment and companies shutting down. You can choose to believe all that bad news or start working on making some good news.

I started buying investment real estate in 1985. I was buying properties in Mesa Arizona at a cost of $15,000-$35,000. The banks wanted to dump them and there where plenty of renters. I would run an ad in the local paper and rent my property almost immediately. I remember one Saturday I posted an ad in the paper and when I got to the property I had a line of people in front of the door. In fact two people got in a fist fight. Now that's supply and demand at work.

I later sold those proerties for almost double what I paid for them. I had 8 proerties in all and I also made a great cash flow with them for 5 years. I then cashed all them in and made more money than I could have imagined.

Let's fast forward to today. I can buy homes for $25,000-$35,000 in the Cleveland Ohio area. They rent very quickly and cash flow $400-$800 per month. The banks want to dump their homes and get them off the books. All this means their are great deals waiting for you.

Buying homes in the Cleveland area is less than buying a car. The time to buy may seem gloomy today, but their are a lot of investors that are cashing in on today's market. I just purchased a home in Bedford Ohio for $11,300. It was a super buy on an acre lot. Selling the property on a land contract will make me a $30,000 dollar spread. The home will rent for $650-$700 a month and cash flow $450-$500 per month.

That's a great monthly income and a great future profit. I get these all the time. Getting these types of homes can be tricky if your not out their everyday looking for the deals.

Understanding that todays market can make you a fortune is good news. The trick is to get into it. Building your future is today. The market has never been more affordable. Financial freedom is less expensive today then any other day. You just have to start making your own good news and quite listening to all the bad news. Brett Young WWW.Rooftopprofitmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment